App Catering Full Service Orders
Place an Order
Please email or call one of our dedicated catering coordinators 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 828-262-8162
We request a two week notice to ensure that your event is successful and well organized.
- Minimum notice to place an order: 72 business hours
- Weekend orders must be placed by Tuesday at 5:00 pm
- Monday orders must be placed by Wednesday at 5:00 pm
- A confirmation of the number attending is required 72 business hours prior to the scheduled event
Changes & Cancellations
We understand that sometimes events have to be changed or cancelled.
- Minimum notice to change items on an order: 72 business hours
- Minimum notice to cancel an event: 72 business hours
- Cancellations with less than 72 business hours notice will result in a 50% charge of all costs, unless a cancellation is due to extenuating circumstances such as the university being closed due to inclement weather.
App Bakery Orders
- Call 828-262-7968 or email email@example.com to place your order.
- Orders are accepted Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Bakery orders require 72 hours notice.
- Orders to be picked up on Saturday or Sunday must be placed by 5 p.m. on Thursday.
Everyday Menu Ordering
- Delivery to your event for $25 fee or pick up at Rivers Street Cafe
- Available for main campus events only
- Please place orders 72 hours prior to the event to guarantee availability
- Orders can be placed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 828-262-7968 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Payment & Pickup
- We accept Meal Plans, Campus Cash, cash, check and credit cards (Discover, MasterCard or Visa).
- Orders can be picked up in Sanford Commons, conveniently located in the Roess Dining Hall after 10:30 a.m. on weekdays and after 11 a.m. on weekends.
- Ordering for someone else? If requested, we will email the recipient letting them know that they have an order to pick up.